Why Join ICF-NT?
Continue To Grow as a Coach
- Monthly Programs- Held the 2nd Friday of most months, our luncheons host high caliber speakers who provide information, tools, and resources you can apply immediately. Our programs get rave reviews with an average score of over 4.5 on a scale of 1 to 5!
- Workshops - Two-hour to multi-day workshops at a fraction of what it would cost you as an individual.
- Share Your Knowledge – Some of our best received programs are delivered by our highly accomplished members.
- Continuing Coach Education (CCE) - Earn ICF approved Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units toward renewal of your ICF Credential through chapter programs and educational opportunities.
Expand your reach
ICF – NT initiatives showcase the value of coaching and build your credibility and visibility in the business community.
- Prism Award & Banquet -- Our signature annual event recognizes companies that drive results through coaching. It gives you and your clients an inside look at these best practice programs.
- Coaching Week – An opportunity to apply your coaching expertise to support nonprofit organizations with a community of other coaches.
- Collaborative programs and events – Connect with other professional associations and coaching schools through chapter sponsored initiatives.
- Maximize your ICF Global Membership – We work with ICF global and regional resources to help keep you informed about ICF tools, information and programs. To learn about the benefits of the Global ICF membership go to LINK http://www.coachfederation.org/join/landing.cfm?ItemNumber=983&navItemNumber=561
- Find a Coach – Our online tool connects organizations and individuals seeking coaching to ICF-NT member coaches.
Connect With Other Coaches
Our members tell us that one of the best membership benefits is the opportunity to know other coaches. ICF-NT offers
- An active community of support and resources
- Quarterly networking events held across DFW
- Online resources via LinkedIn Group and Facebook
- Many ways to become involved; find what works best for you
Full and Associate Memberships
Full voting membership in the ICF-NT is available to professionals engaged in business or personal coaching or similar occupations who are members in good standing of the International Coach Federation. ($60 annually)
Associate membership is available to those who are not members of the International Coach Federation. These members may not vote and are not eligible to hold an officer position. ($85 annually)