Become an advertiser
ICF North Texas has members from all walks of life in many coaching specialties; including (but not limited to) Executive, Career, Internal, Life, Family and Relationship. Our members are also business owners. If you offer a service or product that would benefit our membership, please become an ICF NT advertiser.
Ads are sold in three-month increments for $100 for members and $150 per three-month increment for non-members and vendors. Discounts are available for advertisers who would like to extend beyond the initial three-month commitment. In addition to visibility on the website, ads will also appear in the monthly ICF NT Newsletter which is sent to each member and posted on the website.
Payment can be made to:
ICF-NT c/o Mike Caracalas
3824 Cedar Springs Rd., #801-3285
Dallas, TX 75219
via the website with a credit card, by clicking HERE. Once on our payments page, select the appropriate category (member or non-member) and complete the payment process. Be sure to include your company name and any special requests in the comment box.
Your ad would run for three months. Ads run from the first of the month to the end of the month. If you would like to extend your ad for another 3 months, please notify ICF NT before the last day of your ad.
Changes to the original ad copy will incur an additional charge of $25.00.
Introductory block ads will appear in the advertising column on the left of the Home Page and most other pages. Advertisements will be placed in the order in which they were received. We cannot guarantee the exact placement of any ad.
Our guidelines for advertising are
• High-resolution logo and/or introductory block (300 dpi) jpeg or gif that is no more than 175 pixels by 525 pixels. This block will be posted in the Advertisers column on the home page and several other pages.
You may choose that your introductory block link to:
• Your full advertisement on the Advertisers page. This should be a high resolution gif or jpeg file no larger than 175px by 525px OR
• An external web page – you provide the address.
• Artwork and content must be approved and payment received prior to posting your ad.
• Ads are subject to the approval of the ICF NT board.
Contact Mike Caracalas at Treasurer@icf-nt.com for more information.