Our mission is to grow and develop a competent coaching community that drives results for coaches and those they serve. We do this by providing strong credentialed coaches, educational programs, and rich resources for internal and external coaches, and organizations and individuals seeking coaches.
ICF-NT will be known as the leading resource for the coaching community and the organizations and individuals it serves by providing:
- A collaborative network of credentialed coaches
- Continuing education
- Impactful contributions to the coaching profession
ICF North Texas Chapter
ICF North Texas enriches the coaching community by providing opportunities for professional development and engagement through networking and service, which facilitates the professional growth of our coaches.
For our coaching community of coaches and aspiring coaches, as well as organizations and educational institutions, we create a platform to:
- Earn Continuing Education Units required for ICF certification renewal.
- Participate professionally with a wide range of in-person and online educational programs.
- Find mentors as well as offer mentorship.
- Connect with other experienced, new, and aspiring coaches at monthly luncheons and other events.
- Gain access to like-minded professionals in other organizations and associations, connecting for idea sharing, learning, and business referrals.
- Serve the coaching community and community at large by volunteering time, talents, and expertise.