TalentNet Media founder, Craig Fisher, is one of the world’s premier LinkedIn strategy experts. His digital branding methods have been adopted as internal best practices by LinkedIn and are part of the foundation of LinkedIn’s “Rock My Profile” station at their Talent Connect Conference. He is also the founder of TalentNet Media and has worked with companies like Toyota, Microsoft, Bell Helicopter, Yum! Brands, MetLife, Hootsuite, T.G.I. Fridays, Pepsico, PEARSON, FOX News, FedExOffice, The NFL Players Association, and many more on recruiting and sales strategy, outplacement, and brand strategy.
Craig created the first Twitter chat for recruiters and partnered in the first LinkedIn-Certified training company in North America. He’s the founder and organizer the largest recruiting conference in Texas and the Southwest, TalentNet Live.
Craig has been detailed in the Wall Street Journal, NPR, The Economist, and Entrepreneur as a subject matter expert in multiple areas of talent acquisition; and is listed among HR and Recruiting's top influencers and most engaging conference speakers. Connect with Craig on Twitter/Instagram @fishdogs, and at talentnetmedia.com
This will be an in-depth workshop to upgrade your LinkedIn profile with the proper titles, headlines, keywords, and story points to build strong SEO on LinkedIn, Google, and other search engines. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn from a true master of the art and one of LinkedIn’s favorite experts.
We will go section by section and you can update your profile in real time or take notes to update later. You’ll get bonus points for showing your work! We’ll then help you build a connection strategy that includes finding the right prospects and how to connect with them in a way that builds trust and not fear of spam. Next, we’ll design your content strategy to reinforce your thought leadership and keep you in the peripheral vision of your network while inspiring referrals that convert to business. Finally, we’ll crystalize the art of consistency and brand value.
Participants will leaern:
CCEUs for this Program
- The art of profile optimization for SEO with in-depth real-time profile updates
- How to look helpful vs. spammy when you reach out to new contacts – and building your process
- How to build trust and thought leadership in your network with a content strategy designed for your exact type of business
- Real time demonstration of the 5 to 1 give to ask ratio
- How to use published research to attract clients with live examples
- The right kind of outreach and writing your personal template
- How to congratulate your way to a whole new world of business
Outside of LinkedIn add-ons like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Clubhouse, Blogs, and Podcasts for the win and how to combine them for a powerful 360 presence
- We’ll answer all your questions and do live reviews of your profiles
: 2 Resource Development Credit