Voting is available to Members only. Members must be logged in to access the ballot.
The Slate of Directors and Officers for the 2021 ICF North Texas Board was approved by the current ICF North Texas Board. According to our bylaws: “Members of the Board of Directors shall serve a minimum of two (2) years and a maximum of three (3) terms (six years) with an allowance of an exception for the President-Elect position. If a member is elected as President-Elect for the sixth consecutive year of service, he or she may serve a seventh year as President.”
Please vote YES to accept the 2021 slate by clicking here.
Board Members Proposed for the 2021 Slate:
1. Past-President: Kristin Robertson, 1st year of 3rd term (2nd year as an Officer)
2. President: Kathleen Klaviter, 1st year of 2nd term (2nd year as an Officer)
3. President-Elect: Tim Kincaid, 1st year of 3rd term (5th year as an Officer)
4. Treasurer: Jay Harris, 2nd year of 1st term (2nd year as an Officer)
5. Secretary: Natalie Mendez, 1st year of 1st term (1st year as an Officer)
6. Alliances: Susan Daniel, 1st year of 2nd term
7. Communications: Jane Koenecke, 2nd year of 1st term
8. Special Events: Sandra Knight, 1st year of 1st term
9. Programs: Steve Hendon, 2nd year of 1st term
10. Membership: Laurie Goetz, 1st year of 2nd term
11. Online Platforms: Open
For more information on each person on the slate, please click here.
If you are interested in the Online Platforms role, please contact Kathleen Klaviter (email@example.com) for more information.
For the second year in a row, ICF North Texas has been named as one of the Chapter Recognition Honorees by ICF Global. Whether you are new to the chapter or are someone who has contributed to our rich history through the years, you can be proud we are among the top chapters across the globe, recognized for our exceptional work and accomplishments in 2019.
Chapter recognition honorees are selected on the basis of their annual chapter activity reports. Our results once again demonstrate that we meet ICF’s criteria for high-performing chapters.
ICF North Texas Chapter:
Thank you for all you do to help our chapter to be worthy of this wonderful recognition.
- Creates an attractive, credible presence and voice for professional coaching in its local community.
- Exhibits qualities of a high-performing chapter (namely, agility, adaptability, accountability, sustainability, caring, innovation and relevance).
- Creates sustainable governance.
- Ensures financial viability.
- Defines and manages culture.
- Ensures infrastructure.