It’s time to pack your bags and head to Washington D.C. for ICF Converge 2017! There’s still time to sign up (register now) for your opportunity to connect with coaching colleagues around the world—including your ICF-NT colleagues and Board members—Catherine, Tim, Mike, Steve, Tracy, Lisa, Kristin and Randy. Look for an ICF-NT happy hour/reception on Wednesday evening at 6 PM, at a location within walking distance of the hotel. RSVP on our Facebook Page!
Why head out to a Converge17? (ICF Converge 2017)
1. Learn and Apply—Speakers and workshops will provide more than just learning. You'll take concrete, specific steps to strengthen your coaching skills, build your business, and engage in crucial conversations that impact the global coaching community. Here are some of the intriguing titles:
- Go Hack Yourself
- The Science of Attention
- Decoding the Millennial Mindset
Our very own Catherine Oleksiw will be presenting Friday afternoon (Aug 25) on the topic of Beginning to Build Your Case for Coaching ROI.
2. Network in Neighborhood Lounges—You’ll find coach colleagues from the SE Region, as well as ICF Global staff, exhibitors, and sponsors making connections in four topical neighborhoods around which Converge17’s education is organized:
- Community Centers, which focus on the practice of coaching
- Development Zones, which highlight content to help you build your coaching business and build strong coaching cultures in your organizations
- Converge University, which focuses on the science of coaching
- Turning Points, which provides a window into the future of the industry with new technologies and systems.
Look for a special Prism ceremony and our ICF-NT Reception on Wednesday evening!
3. Volunteer for Ambassador and Pro Bono Coaching—Another great way to meet new folks is to volunteer! Register ahead to be a Converge17 Ambassador. Or register for ICF’s unique initiative—Ignite, Transforming DC through Coaching—which gives you the opportunity to share the transformative experience of coaching with nonprofit organizations in Washington DC that include a focus on education. Sightsee in Washington DC while making a difference.
Remember to take your business cards and bring back some Best Practices for ICF-NT! Write me at President@icf-nt.com.