The mission of ICF is to “lead the global advancement of the coaching profession” and the numbers show your professional ICF coaching association is healthy and in high growth.
ICF Membership Grows:
• To 30,000 Members from 140 countries
• A Credential milestone last year: 20,000 ICF Credential-holders
Chapters are Added:
• Arkansas-Oklahoma, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Jordan, North Florida, and Tunisia
• ICF currently has 131 chapters and charter chapters in more than 70 countries
• Compared to March, 2016, at 125 chapters in 60 countries
Regional Advisory Councils Develop to:
• Bridge between ICF Chapters and Global (ICF-NT met with the Southeast RAC in Warsaw)
• Work to create synergy in regions and offer guidance on how to best serve members in local communities
ICF Global Leaders Meet and Strategize:
• First year in 2016 in Charlotte, NC: 170 leaders from 56 countries
• This year in 2017 in Warsaw, Poland: 203 leaders from 68 countries
• Our own Sara Smith, MCC (USA) was introduced as a new member of the 2017 ICF Global Board of Directors and did a great job of facilitating many of the sessions!
Strategic Plan to Expand the Scope and Influence of ICF by:
• Establishing a Thought Leadership Institute to capture what coaching is today and inform our decisions for the future
• Expanding activities of the ICF Foundation (which ICF-NT will explore joining this year)
• Creating offerings for organizations and corporations building coaching cultures
More details about these exciting headlines will be shared in our upcoming Program meetings, website and newsletter updates, and our Annual Chapter Meeting scheduled for November 10.
I invite you to help our chapter continue the journey of ICF to ‘lead into the future’ with Excellence, Relevance and a Strong global voice! Speak up, volunteer and share your ideas with me at President@icf-nt.com.